Limited Edition Personalised Bos 2004 Magnum

Sale price Price $135.00 Regular price Unit price  per 

Tax included.

We are releasing a limited run of only 50 personalised Reschke Bos 2004 magnums (1.5L) – a perfect gift for Christmas.

Please leave a name you wish to be added to the label in the 'special instructions for seller' box, once the item is added to your cart.

Bos 2004

Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Vintage: 2004
Region: Coonawarra

‘Bos’ Latin for Bull has been part of the Reschke family heritage for over 100 years. Now focused on producing the perfect Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon, a commitment to quality has evolved, with vines hand pruned and managed to produce very low yields. This has ensured the berries harvested are rich in flavour and character. Softness and elegance of this wine have been enhanced by maturation in small oak casks – the majority being tight grained French barriques (90%) with the remainder, first use American Hogsheads (10%).


Please note: This product is available on a preorder basis only and therefore personalised labels will go into production as soon as orders are received. This is a limited run, so offer is only available whilst stock lasts.

Disclaimer: Due to product being on preorder, bottle image is a 3D render of how the final product will look – so the final product may vary slightly.