BONE DRY SCAN TO WIN A $1000 RED BALLOON VOUCHER.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Coonawarra Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 43 600 432 255) of 4 Nelson Street, Stepney. SA. 5069. (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 1 October 2023 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 29 February 2024. (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Purchase any bottle of Bone Dry Wine (“Eligible Product”) from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided by a staff member, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one.
- Scan the QR code located on the associated point of sale using a mobile device to launch the promotional website, or visit https://www.cwwines.com/pages/bone-dry-adventure-giveaway input the requested details (including full name, age, email address, residential address and contact number) with the option to follow the Promoter’s social media and the option to subscribe to the Promoter’s mailing list and submit the fully completed entry form.
- A participating store is any retail store in Australia that stocks the Eligible Product (“Participating Store”).
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Product purchased; (b) a maximum of two (2) entries are permitted per person per day; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Store of purchase, that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Prize draw will take place at 9am AEDT on 5th March 2024 at 4 Nelson Street, Stepney. SA. 5069. The Major Prize is set out below.
- Scan for the chance to win $1,000 voucher to Red Balloon: The major prize is one (1) electronic voucher, the sum of which is $1,000, to be emailed to the winner. The total value of the Major Prize is $1,000 (“Major Prize”). The quantity of the Major Prize available to be won is one (1).
- Winners’ names of the Major Prize will be published online at the Bone Dry social media accounts from 8 March 2024.
- The Winner of the Major Prize will be determined by a random computer-generated program.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or an element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The total prize value is $1,000
- A draw for any prizes that have been won but unclaimed will take place at 9am AEDT on 8 March 2024 at 4 Nelson Street, Stepney. SA. 5069, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Only entries that have not won a prize already will be entered into the relevant unclaimed prize draw. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw. Winners’ names of the unclaimed prize draw will be published online on Facebook and Instagram of the Bone Dry account within two (2) business days from 12 March 2024.
- For the purposes of the Major Prize, the Major Prize will be considered to be won but unclaimed if the Winner fails to contact the Promoter to collect the Major Prize before 11:59pm AEDT on 8 March 2024.
- Prizes are to be collected by contacting the Promoter via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (08) 8362 6135. Proper identification must be produced on collection of the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, fraud or pandemic, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
- What is "personal information"?
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) currently defines "personal information" as meaning information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
- whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
- whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
- What information do we collect?
The kind of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use the website. The personal information which we collect and hold about you may include your name, postal address, telephone numbers, email address, other contact details, payment history and photographs.
- How we collect your personal information
- We may collect personal information from you whenever you input such information into the website.
- Purpose of collection
- The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the website.
- We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers who assist us in operating the website. Your personal information may also be exposed from time to time to maintenance and support personnel acting in the normal course of their duties.
- By using our website, you consent to the receipt of direct marketing material. We will only use your personal information for this purpose if we have collected such information direct from you, and if it is material of a type which you would reasonably expect to receive from use. We do not use sensitive personal information in direct marketing activity. Our direct marketing material will include a simple means by which you can request not to receive further communications of this nature.
- Access and correction
- Australian Privacy Principle 12 permits you to obtain access to the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances, and Australian Privacy Principle 13 allows you to correct inaccurate personal information subject to certain exceptions. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us as set out below.
- Complaint procedure
If you have a complaint concerning the manner in which we maintain the privacy of your personal information, please contact us as set out below. All complaints will be considered by our complaints department at email@example.com and we may seek further information from you to clarify your concerns. If we agree that your complaint is well founded, we will, in consultation with you, take appropriate steps to rectify the problem. If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
- Overseas transfer
Your personal information will not be disclosed to recipients outside Australia unless you expressly request us to do so. If you request us to transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient, the overseas recipient will not be required to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles and we will not be liable for any mishandling of your information in such circumstances.
- Link to other sites
- Storage and security
We have security protocols to safeguard personal information you share with us against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorised access, modification or disclosure of the personal information under our control. We will retain your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable law. We will destroy or de-identify any information that we no longer require. Please note however that the internet is not a secure environment and although care is taken we cannot guarantee the security of information provided to it via electronic means. Where it has been determined under the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Bill 2016 that an eligible data breach event has occurred, we will notify you with all information pertaining to the event as soon as reasonably possible.
- How to contact us about privacy
If you have any queries, or if you seek access to your personal information, or if you have a complaint about our privacy practices, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 8362 6135.