From Schoolhouse to Vineyard

In 1850, Mr John Smith established a sheep station 12 miles north-east of Penola and called the site Comaum. By 1888, Comaum School had opened to keep up with the arrival of families to the area. Our Coonawarra vineyard is situated on the original schoolhouse site, with a special wine released in its honour each year.

From humble beginnings